Applying wisdom and training from the book “If your life was a business, would you invest in it?” by John Eckblad and David Kiel, Jerry Bergner takes clients through the steps necessary for a more fulfilling life, job, or dream.
Episode High Lights
- 5:45 ish – Resistance to coaching and the benefits.
- 7:54 ish – Profile of class attendees
- 8:30 ish – This is what pulls people to the class.
- 11:55 ish – How your mind tricks you in a number of ways so you don’t do it.
- 15:50 ish – The process is defined by the problem.
- 22:00 ish – How do you stay on track after the class or seminar and not forget?
- 25:21 ish – Dr. Joe Vitale – Life’s Missing Instruction Book
- 27:00 – Music Jerry like
- 28:00 ish – now 95 years old and reflecting back on this youthful time.
- 30:39 ish – 1 big take away for Planet BoomerVille.
Life is a series of course corrections.
How to Reach Jerry Bergner
Website: http://ilafp.com/ Integrated Life and Financial Planning.
Thanks so much for listening!
Have feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below or send an audio message with Speak Pipe in the contact section.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Tell your baby boomer friends. Tell your millennial friends so they can tell their baby boomer parents.
Ratings and reviews on iTunes and YouTube are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, remember to subscribe to the show on iTunes and YouTube to get automatic updates.