When it comes to your retirement and money, how do you keep more? Is there a way to reduce investment fees? How can you really catch up fast, or make a major addition to your retirement accounts? How can you reduce taxes?
A Qualified Retirement Plan may be the answer for you.
Damion Lupo is president of Total Control Financial, a firm who’s goal is to disrupt Wall Street by empowering and educating individual investors to take more control of their finances.
Is there a danger? Of course! You must know yourself, and be confident. There is a wealth of thought provoking conversation here.
- Spin jobs by Wall street (3:20)
- Most people do not want to think about it. (3:50)
- How much does it really cost investors each year? (7:30)
- The Guide to Qualified Retirement Plan (QRP) (8:52)
- The difference between a Self Directed IRA and a QRP. (10:18)
- Contribution differences. (10:50)
- Does QRP applied to those NOT self employed? (12:02)
- Tax Benefits. (13:35)
- The down side of QRP. (15:26)
- It takes education. (16:18)
- Will you deal with the devil you know (Wall Street) or the devil you don’t know (You)? (20:11)
- Green and Red Arrows of wealth story. (20:49)
- What is wealth- cash in the bank or cash flow? (23:00)
- Reimagining your relationship with money. (24:00)
- 6 Guiding Principals of Total Control Financial. (27:04)
- Final Take Away. (32:20)
Damion was a guest on Episode 19. Be sure to listen to this show. You’ll find out about his music, looking back from 95, and thoughts on death and dying.
Thanks for telling your baby boomer pals and showing them how to subscribe on their smartphone and tablets.