This episode begin’s as a ritual overview of a 11 year FloydFest tradition among music pals. There is a more important message further along that could be a solution to the long happy life issue’s we hope to face. Unless you die young and stay pretty.
– The FloydFest ritual overview.
– What new traditions can be created? (6:30)
– Official UK stats on aging and loneliness (7:11)
-TV or pets are main form of companions
-12% feel trapped in their own homes
– more women than men feel lonely.
– Can we cross pollinate friends?
– Baby boomer anti-loneliness awareness- staying connected with our children friends.(8:41)
– Inter-generational connectivity is part of our future.
– Loneliness is statistically on the horizon….let us plan now.
– Big dating tip for single boomies. (10:20)
– Gatherings – who, what and when.
– Gathering ideas.
– Beat the UK statistics.
Thanks for sharing this episode with your friends and showing them how to listen to podcasts and subscribe if they do not know how.