Make decisions, but not “no decision” decisions. What happens when you “just say yes.” Downsizing to a big boat after 29 years in same home. 4 decision hinderances. You always know the right answer. And much much more.
– His coaching clients asked him to write this book after giving story 3 times at his live events.
– Mr Wonderful, Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington wrote forward. (3:32)
– It’s a mindset; not about manifesting.(5:02)
– Mindset or positive mental attitude? (5:39)
- It’s what you decide to do in the circumstances (6:12).
– By our 50’s and 60’s most decisions are made unconsciously- how do we make more aware decisions?
- Jim and Stephanie’s big decision (7:06)
- If you live your life every day the same way for 75 years, did you really live a full life? (7:18)
- We need to have an adventure while we still can outside our comfort zone. (7:58)
- What happened when they said “yes.” (8:25)
- #Hunter S Thompson – “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” (8:38)
- Decision process-downsizing after 29 years. (9:19)
- Grand Kids.
- Being close to grand kids.
- Must live our own lives.
- Jim’s back story with cancer and challenges. 12:20
- Ultra clarity on how short life can be.
- Decide, but not a “no decision.” (13:00)
- What’s wrong with “no decisions.”
- Not every decision should be fast.
- You always know the right answer. (14:30)
- The mind knows. Emotions take over and it gets cloudy.
- Building a dream life. (16:00)
- You must act.
- Fighter pilot story.
- Top 4 Decision Hinderances from his book (of 18 possible).
- Be immune to criticism.
- Decide to be authentic.
- The imposter syndrome.
- Taking out the trash.
- Music (27:06)
- Kiss, Aerosmith, Creedance CR, Country,
- Death and Dying. He’s been there.
- Looking back from 95. (31:00)
- We just said YES.
- We do not want to live with regrets.
- His new book – Just Say Yes.
- Gene Simmons, Me, Inc. story.
- Get a FREE copy of Decide. (36:00)
- Final Take Away
John Fogerty and Bob Seeger – Who’ll stop the rain
Aerosmith – Train Kept A-Rollin’ – Live 1976 Pontiac
Chris Janson – Buy Me A Boat
Thanks for sharing with your baby boomer pals and on Facebook. If you liked the episode, please write a great review on iTunes. This helps more people find us.