– The Mindset – avoiding corniness.
– The Harvard Study of Adult Development
– Principals behind Positive Aging
– We have more control over how we age than we think.
– Add 7.5 years to your life.
– Treat yourself at least as well as your dog.
– Activating the Vagus nerve.
– On being mammals and operating on outdated software.
– Gratitude – not the corny kind, but the quirky.
– Life is Brutiful.
– Managing the losses.
– What brings you back to yourself?
– Addicted to the smart phone.
– Generativity – giving a gift to people that you will never see the positive effect of.
– Death and Dying
– Looking back from 95.
George Vaillant- The Harvard Study of Adult Development
The Vagus Nerve.
Opera – The Marriage of Figaro
B-52’s – Dead Beat Club