As we grew up, yoga was the new fad, and it is still going strong. Listen as yogi Michael Kohan, updates us on the benefits of yoga, how to select a good school and teacher, yoga etiquette, the social side, the end purpose of yoga, and much more.
– Being a male in a female industry.
– His struggle with yoga.
– Pitfalls of being a male in female classes for 10 years.
– Is there a dating advantage for single boomers in a yoga class?
– Where does the beginner begin?
– Can you do yoga if overweight?
– How different from stretching?
– How should a new attendee come to class?
– Part of yoga is unlocking the database of your body.
– When you are doing something uncomfortable, that is the practice.
– Should you have a end goal in mind?
– The physical condition of typical new student.
– How people injure themselves.
– How yoga mends your body.
– Balance and shoes.
– Yoga etiquette.
– What is the purpose of yoga?
Grateful Dead – Jack Straw –
Really Good Yoga Groove Music:
Dub Sutra – The Rise of Downtempo
Shabda Hari Das – Illuminize
Wah! – Jai Ma
Grish – Remix Album